抽出一些时间和精力帮助别人可以使你忘却烦恼

抽出一些时间和精力帮助别人可以使你忘却烦恼 。
Donating time and energy to others can take you out of yourself.
工作的压力使他烦恼起来 。
The pressure of work is beginning to get to him.
他一面喝着咖啡,一面向我倾吐着她的烦恼 。
he poured out her troubles to me over a cup of coffee.
使他感到烦恼的是整天都得干同样的事 。
What gets him is having to do the same thing all day long.
她在电话上用了一个小时向我倾诉她的种种烦恼 。
She was on the phone for an hour telling me her troubles.
【抽出一些时间和精力帮助别人可以使你忘却烦恼】她过度烦恼自己的外表 。
she worries obsessively about his appearance.
她为个子太高而烦恼 。
She worries about her height.
男孩子们对她不感兴趣令她很烦恼 。
It bothered her that boys weren't interested in her.
烦恼,就像一头猛兽 。
Mental affliction is like an wild beast.
任意放它出去,
If you let it free,
不只伤害别人,
it not only harms others,
也伤害自己 。
it will harms you as well.
作为好朋友,
Being good friends,
我们应当说出心头的烦恼,
we should tell each other what is disturbing us
并且设法找出消除烦恼的办法来 。
and try to find out solutions.
你悲伤时,告诉我,
When you're moody tell me,
我会消除你的烦恼 。
I can get your trouble off.
你别为这事烦恼了——咱们就只当它没发生过 。
Don't upset yourself about itlet's just forget it ever happened.

抽出一些时间和精力帮助别人可以使你忘却烦恼

文章插图
抽出一些时间和精力帮助别人可以使你忘却烦恼

文章插图
抽出一些时间和精力帮助别人可以使你忘却烦恼

文章插图
抽出一些时间和精力帮助别人可以使你忘却烦恼

文章插图