阅读打卡第14期:看日落
恩曼英语推出阅读养成计划
这里是打卡第十四期
每周二、四、六阅读
在微信公众号推送给你
语音+中英文字的模式
帮助你养成良好的阅读习惯
欢迎大家扫描下图打卡
小曼会为大家记录
坚持打卡者将会收到小曼的奖励哦~
Oh, little prince! Bit by bit I came to understand the secrets of your sad little life.
啊!小王子,就这样,我逐渐懂得了你那忧郁的
生活。
For a long time you had found your only entertainment in the quiet pleasure of looking at the sunset.
过去相当长的时间里你唯一的乐趣就是观赏那夕阳西下的温柔晚景。
I learned that new detail on the morning of the fourth day,
这个新的细节,是我在第四天早晨知道的。
when you said to me: "I am very fond of sunsets. Come, let us go look at a sunset now."
你当时对我说道:“我喜欢看日落。我们去看一回日落吧!”
"But we must wait," I said. "Wait? For what?"
“可是得等着…,”我说,“等什么?”
For the sunset. We must wait until it is time.
等太阳落山。
At first you seemed to be very much surprised.
开始,你显得很惊奇的样子,
And then you laughed to yourself.
随后你笑自己的糊涂。
You said to me: "I am always thinking that I am at home!"
你对我说:“我总以为是在我的家乡呢!”
Just so. Everybody knows that when it is noon in the United States the sun is setting over France.
确实,大家都知道,在美国是正午时分,在法国,正夕阳西下,
If you could try to France in one minute, you could go straight into the sunset, right from noon.
只要在一分钟内赶到法国就可看到日落。
Unfortunately, France is too far away for that.
可惜法国是那么的遥远。
But on your tiny planet, my little prince, all you need do is move your chair a few steps.
而在你那样的小行星上,你只要把你的椅子挪动几步就行了。
You can see the day end and the twilight falling whenever you like...
这样,你便可随时看到你想看的夕阳余辉…
"One day," you said to me, "I saw the sunset forty-four times!"
“一天”,你对我说,“我看见过四十三次日落”。
And a little later you added: "You know –one loves the sunset, when one is so sad."
过一会儿,你又说:“你知道,当人们感到非常苦闷时,总是喜欢日落的。”
"Were you so sad, then?" I asked, "on the day of the forty-four sunsets?"
“一天四十三次,你怎么会这么苦闷?”我问。
But the little prince made no reply.
小王子没有回答。
点击 "阅读原文" 完成打卡
- 【校 庆】大良实验小学二十周年校庆召集令
- 现在是换房的好时机吗? | 楼市问答
- 【阅读理解】马上就要期末,这些阅读理解答题技巧你知道不?
- 【考研政治】考前狂背核心考点1215
- 第14期“e支付?饿货召集令”,“饿货节”,工行君陪你过冬
- 中国数字阅读用户突破3亿
- 【每日一题】距离高考有174日。今天,你打卡了吗?
- 小学的重点在阅读!这13个培养孩子阅读习惯的小技巧,超实用!
- 阅读联盟推荐 ‖ 你那么孤独,却说一个人真好
- 没错,我就是佛系乘客了