是不是铁哥们、铁闺蜜?八种迹象告诉你答案

是不是铁哥们、铁闺蜜?八种迹象告诉你答案

和人交往建立关系是生活的一部分。我们与人建立深厚的友谊从而使我们的生活更加健康和快乐。

然而,有一些友谊不但对我们不但没有帮助,甚至是有害的。那如何判别友谊是好是坏呢?下面这8条也许能帮助你哦~

是不是铁哥们、铁闺蜜?八种迹象告诉你答案

1、They always seem to be focusing on the negative side of things

他们总是注意事情的消极面

Friends share the ups and downs of their lives with each other. However, friends who are toxic tend to always talk about how everything that is bad without seeing any of the good.

朋友应该彼此分享生活中的起起落落,然而,那些“有毒”的朋友总是谈论事物坏的一面。

They tend to ignore all the good which makes you ignore it as well bringing your mood and motivation down.

他们习惯性的忽略好的方面,也让你忽略事物好的方面,从而心情低落没有动力。

focus /"f??k?s/ v. 使集中;聚焦

negative /"neg?t?v/ adj. 负的;消极的

toxic /"t?ks?k/ adj. 有毒的;中毒的

ignore /?g"n?: / v. 忽视;不理睬

motivation /m??t?"ve??(?)n/ n. 动机;积极性;推动

2、They never listen to any of your problems

他们从不倾听你的任何问题

They always call you when something is wrong with them but never seem to have time for you when you have a problem. They expect you to be there for them when something goes wrong but are nowhere to be found when you need help.

他们出现了问题总是来找你,但是到你需要他们的时候他们却没有时间给你。他们希望当发生一些糟糕的事情时你在他们旁边,但是当你需要帮助时却找不到他们。

Friends who do this leave you feeling more lonely than you realise.

这样的朋友比你想像的更让人觉得孤独。

expect /?k?spekt/ v. 期望;指望

nowhere /"n??hwe?/ adj. 不存在的;毫无结果的

realise /"r??la?z/ v. 认识到,明白

是不是铁哥们、铁闺蜜?八种迹象告诉你答案

3、They get mad at you easily

他们很容易对你生气

It’s perfectly normal to experience friction and have arguments in your relationships.

交往中有小摩擦发生争吵非常正常。

Toxic friends seem to always get angry with you for the smallest things you do. Any argument that you have always leaves you feeling guilty andapologetic. Friends like this are toxic because they aren’t able to work out problems in a mature way.

“有毒”的朋友似乎很容易因为你做的一些小事生气。这些争吵总是让你感觉内疚和负罪。像这样的朋友有害是因为他们无法用一个成熟的方法解决问题。

normal /"n?: m(?)l/ adj. 正常的;正规的

experience /?k?sp??r??ns/ v. 经验;经历;体验

friction /"fr?k?(?)n/ n. 摩擦;摩擦力

argument /"α: gj?m(?)nt/ n. 论证;论据;争吵

relationship /r?"le??(?)n??p/ n. 关系;关联

apologetic /?p?l?"d?et?k/ adj. 道歉的;赔罪的

mature /m?"t???/ adj. 成熟的;充分考虑的

4、They aren’t happy for your success

他们不为你的成功开心

People who love you will be happy when they see your happiness. It’s important for friends to be happy for each other and celebrate each other’s good fortune to maintain healthy, supportive relationships.

爱你的人看到你幸福他们也会开心。朋友为彼此感到开心并能一起庆祝彼此的好运是一件很重要的事,帮助建立健康,互相支持的关系。

Friends who don’t appreciate your success and celebrate with you are friends who are toxic to your life.

不欣赏你的成功而且也不愿意和你一起庆贺的朋友对你的生活也有害。

happiness /"h?p?n?s/ n. 幸福

celebrate /"sel?bre?t/ v. 庆祝;举行

fortune /"f?: t?u: n/ n. 财富;命运;运气

maintain /me?n"te?n/ v. 维持;继续

supportive /s?"p?: t?v/ adj. 支持的;支援的

appreciate /?"pri???e?t/ v. 欣赏;感激

是不是铁哥们、铁闺蜜?八种迹象告诉你答案

5、They always want to talk about themselves

他们总是想要谈论自己

Friends like this always seem to be talking about theiraccomplishments. They never think to ask about you or your life, and it seems like they don’t really care.

这样的朋友总是谈论自己的成就。他们从不想问你或者你的生活,好像他们也不在乎。

Friends like this are harmful to your life because they leave you feeling like you are unimportant.

这样的朋友对你的生活有害,因为他们让你感觉自己一点也不重要。

accomplishment /?"k?mpl??m(?)nt/ n. 成就;完成

unimportant /?n?m"p?: t(?)nt/ adj. 不重要的;琐碎的

6、They don’t care enough to keep in touch

他们不在意维持联系

Life is complicated. It’s important to understand that sometimes people can’t always call or talk to you but they are thinking of you.

生活是复杂的。对我们来说,知道有人平时不能打给你或者跟你聊天但是他有关心你想着你是一件很重要的事。

However, relationships get toxic when the other person isn’t thinking of you and makes no attempt to keep in contact.

但是,当他根本不关心你也没有想要保持联系的时候,这种关系是有害的。

You find yourself being the only one reaching out, while they seem uninterested in maintaining the relationship. This is toxic because to have a healthy life you should engage in mutually fulfilling relationships with people who care about you as much as you care about them.

你发现总是你主动,而他们对维系这段关系显得漠不关心。这样的关系是有害的是因为你的生活需要健康的交往关系,需要双方投入,需要对方能像你关心他一样关心你。

complicated /"k?mpl?ke?t?d/ adj. 难懂的,复杂的

attempt /?"tem(p)t/ n. 企图,试图

contact /"k?nt?kt/ n. 接触,联系

engage /?n"ge?d?/ v. 从事;答应,保证

fulfill /ful"fil/ v. 履行;实现;满足

是不是铁哥们、铁闺蜜?八种迹象告诉你答案

7、They never consider your feelings

他们从不考虑你的感受

Friends who never consider how their actions or words affect you are toxic to be around.

从不考虑他们的行为或语言是不是影响了你的朋友在你身边是有害的。

They do things to benefit themselves even if it means your feelings are being compromised.

他们做事只考虑自己的利益,即使那意味着你必须妥协退让

It’s unhealthy to have people like this in your life because you should surround yourself with people who don’t better themselves at theexpense of others.

有这样的人在你生活中是有害的,因为你应该和那些不以牺牲别人的感受来提升自己的人在一起。

benefit /"ben?f?t/ v. 有益于,对…有益

compromise /"k?mpr?ma?z/ v. 妥协;让步

expense /?k"spens/ n. 损失,代价

8、They pressure you to do things you don’t want to do

他们迫使你做你不想做的事

是不是铁哥们、铁闺蜜?八种迹象告诉你答案

When you’re around them, they pressure you into doing things you aren’t comfortable and make you feel like a loser when you don’t do them.

当你在他们身边时,他们让你做一些你感觉不舒服的事,而且让你感觉你不做就是一个失败者。

pressure /"pre??/ n. 压力;压迫v. 迫使;密封

comfortable /?k?mft?bl/ adj. 舒适的,舒服的

小伙伴们~你们身边有这种“塑料花友情”吗?欢迎留言分享~

往期精彩:

双十一,你还我“光棍节”那些突然想和朋友绝交的瞬间,你有过几个?想成为高效能人士?先看这些习惯你具备几个!外国人的撩妹手段已经上天,你要不要来学两招?

- END -

是不是铁哥们、铁闺蜜?八种迹象告诉你答案