【诗歌美文】你是人间四月天
《你是人间的四月天》是林徽因的经典诗作,最初发表于《学文》一卷一期(1934年4月5日)。
这首诗将中国诗歌传统中的音乐感、绘画感与英国古典商籁体诗歌对韵律的追求完美地结合起来,是一首可以不断吟诵,不断生长出新意的天籁之作。
你是人间的四月天
You are the tender month of April
我说你是人间的四月天,
I say, you are the tender month of April,
笑音点亮了四面风;
your laughter dances
轻灵在春的光滟中交舞着变。
and swiftly changes your footsteps in the ripples of Spring.
你是四月早天里的云烟,
You are leisurely clouds in the sky, roaming,
黄昏吹着风的软,
in murmurs of dusky air.
星星在无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。
Stars sparkle casually, when misty rain falls, upon flowers.
那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍百花的冠冕你戴着,
Softly, gently, you, wear a crown of flowers.
你是天真,庄严,
You are innocent, solemn
你是夜夜的月圆。
yet majestic, like a bright full-moon night
雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;
or newly thawing snow. You blossom
新鲜初放芽的绿,你是;
strong and proud. I rejoice in seeing
柔嫩喜悦,水光浮动着你梦中期待的白莲。
the lotus flower upon the water shimmering.
你是一树一树的花开,
You are the blooming buds of trees, or a swift swallow
是燕在梁间呢喃,——你是爱,是暖
whispering at my window, you are love, you give me warmth,
是诗的一篇,你是人间的四月天。
You are a chapter of poetry, and the tender april of this world.
- 【高清壁纸】没想到你是这样的小姐姐...
- 女人标准体重对照表,看看你是否达标!冬天是最适合减肥的季节!
- 【跟着公号学诗词】劝君更尽一杯酒
- 想不到你是这样的菊花菜,做汤还最好!
- 双11错过的,双12全都还给你!婚庆遇上双12,遇见你是我最大的幸
- 【诗歌美文】新概念一生必读的英语经典美文-假如我知道(双语)
- 想要在蒙特利尔置办家业?你是否真的了解这些名校以及房屋周边居
- 中国有五种散户 你是哪一种?
- 不要将脾虚和肾虚混为一谈?从身体这五处可以看出你是否脾虚!
- 科院的第一场雪,实话告诉我,你是不是拍照了?