绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》


绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》
文章插图
《Baby Pictures》
绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》
文章插图
Froggy went to Duck’s house to play.
弗罗吉到鸭子家里玩。
Duck was looking at some pictures.
绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》】鸭子在看一些照片。
绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》
文章插图
“This is my baby picture,” said Duck.
“这是我的婴儿照,”鸭子说。
“I was a very cute baby duck.”
“我是一只非常可爱的小鸭子。”
“Yes, you were a cute baby,”said Froggy.
“是的,你是一个可爱的孩子,”弗罗吉说。
绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》
文章插图
Froggy and Duck went to Otter’s house.
青蛙和鸭去了水獭的家。
“Can we see your baby pictures?” said Duck.
“我们能看到你的婴儿照片吗?”鸭子说。
“Here I am,” said Otter.
“我在这里,”水獭说。
“I was a very cute baby otter.”
“我是一个非常可爱的小水獭。”
“Yes, you were,” said Froggy.
“是的,你是。” 弗罗吉说。
绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》
文章插图
Then Froggy and Duck and
然后是弗罗吉和鸭子
Otter went to Turtle’s house.
水獭去了海龟的家。
“Can we see your baby pictures?” said Duck.
“我们可以看到你孩子的照片吗?”鸭子说。
“Here I am,” said Turtle.
“我在这里,”乌龟说。
“I was a cute, cute baby turtle.”
“我是一只可爱的小乌龟。”
“Yes, you were,” said Froggy.
“是的,你是。” 弗罗吉说。
绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》
文章插图
All Froggy’s friends had cute baby pictures.
所有弗罗吉的朋友都有可爱的小宝贝图片。
Froggy wanted to know what his baby pictures looked like.
弗罗吉想知道他的婴儿照片看起来像什么。
So he went to ask his mom.
于是他去问他妈妈。
绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》
文章插图
“Mommy, was I a cute baby?” Froggy asked.
“妈妈,我是个可爱的孩子吗?”弗罗吉问。
“Yes, yes, yes!” his mom said.
“是的,是的,是的!”他的妈妈说。
“You were a cute baby frog.”
“你是一只可爱的小青蛙。”
“Can I see my baby pictures?”Froggy asked.
“我可以看我的婴儿照片吗?”青蛙问。
绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》
文章插图
“Here is your baby book,”said Froggy’s mom.
“这是你的婴儿书,”弗罗吉的妈妈说。
Froggy looked at a picture.
弗罗吉看着一张照片。
He saw lots of baby frogs.
他看到很多小青蛙。
They looked like little fish.
他们看起来像小鱼。
“Is that me?” said Froggy.
“是我吗?”弗罗吉说。
绘本|【经典英文绘本】《Baby Pictures》
文章插图
“It is me!” Froggy said.
“是我!” 弗罗吉说。
“I was a cute little tadpole.
“我是一只可爱的小蝌蚪。
And now I am a very, very cute frog!”
现在我是一只非常非常可爱的青蛙!”
版权声明
本文内容采编于网络,仅供分享学习,不作商业用途,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的权益,请与我们联系删除,谢谢!