简单英语古诗带翻译

英语古诗是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,值得我们阅读欣赏,下面是我为大家带来简单英语古诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!
简单英语古诗篇一:That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,
你受人指摘 , 并不是你的瑕疵,
For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;
因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;
The ornament of beauty is suspect,
美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑 , 
A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.
像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔 。
So thou be good, slander doth but approve
所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维
Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;
你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;
For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,
因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,
And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.
而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春 。
Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,
你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏 , 
Either not assail'd or victor being charged;
或未遭遇袭击 , 或已克服敌手;
Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,
可是 , 对你这样的赞美并不足
To tie up envy evermore enlarged:
堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:
If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,
若没有猜疑把你的清光遮掩 , 
Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.
多少个心灵的王国将归你独占 。
简单英语古诗篇二:No longer mourn for me when I am dead
我死去的时候别再为我悲哀,
Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell
当你听见那沉重凄惨的葬钟
Give warning to the world that I am fled
普告给全世界说我已经离开
From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:
这龌龊世界去伴最龌龊的虫:
Nay, if you read this line, remember not
不呀,当你读到这诗,别再记起
The hand that writ it; for I love you so
那写它的手;因为我爱到这样,
That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot
宁愿被遗忘在你甜蜜的心里,
If thinking on me then should make you woe.
如果想起我会使你不胜哀伤 。
O, if, I say, you look upon this verse
如果呀,我说,如果你看见这诗,
When I perhaps compounded am with clay,
那时候或许我已经化作泥土,
Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.
连我这可怜的名字也别提起,
But let your love even with my life decay,
但愿你的爱与我的生命同腐 。
Lest the wise world should look into your moan
免得这聪明世界猜透你的心,
And mock you with me after I am gone.
在我死去后把你也当作笑柄 。
简单英语古诗篇三:O, lest the world should task you to recite
哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招
What merit lived in me, that you should love
我有什么好处,使你在我死后
After my death, dear love, forget me quite,
依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,
For you in me can nothing worthy prove;
因外我一点值得提的都没有;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,
除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,
To do more for me than mine own desert,
过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值 , 
And hang more praise upon deceased I
把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,
Than niggard truth would willingly impart:
远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:
O, lest your true love may seem false in this,
【简单英语古诗带翻译】
 哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,
That you for love speak well of me untrue,
怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,
My name be buried where my body is,
愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,
And live no more to shame nor me nor you.
免得活下去把你和我都羞煞 。
For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,
因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,
And so should you, to love things nothing worth.
《春晓》春眠觉晓处处闻啼鸟夜来风雨声花落知多少
spring morningno aware of the spring moring,I hear birds singing everywhere,
how many flowers have withered,in the wind and rain last night?
《静夜诗》床前明月光疑地上霜 举头望明月低头思故乡
silent night thoughtsseeing the bright moon above my room,suspious of frost on the ground.
I rise to watch the moon,I bend to think of home.
《清平调其一》
The qingping attune one"
云想衣裳花想容,春风拂槛露华浓 。若非群玉山头见,会向瑶台月下逢 。
Cloud to clothes to permit, spring breeze blows flower trap LouHuaNong.
Unless the group head to see, jade every YaoTai next month.
《清平调其二》
The qingping adjustable secondly"
一枝红艳露凝香,云雨巫山枉断肠 。借问汉宫谁得似?可怜飞燕倚新妆 。
A segong is colourful, cloud-rain wushan coagulation sweet dew waste heartbroken.
JieWen han palace who had like? Poor XinZhuang lean against feyenoord.
《清平调其三》
The qingping adjustable thirdly"
名花倾国两相欢,常得君王带笑看 。解释春风无限恨,沈香亭北倚阑干 。
Name two phase huan pour countries, often make Kings DaiXiao look.
Explain ShenXiangTing north spring breeze infinite hate, LanGan lean.
《夜坐吟》
The night sit to sing"
冬夜夜寒觉夜长,沉吟久坐坐北堂 。冰合井泉月入闺 , 金缸青凝照悲啼 。
Cold winter night sleep night long, thoughtfully long sit north church. Ice laminated springs moon in boudoir, Kim well as sad cry green coagulation cylinder.
《送孟浩然之广陵》
"Send" the meng haoran AnLing
故人西辞黄鹤楼, 烟花三月下扬州 。孤帆远影碧空?。?唯见长江天际流 。
Old west phrase, the yellow crane tower spends march yangzhou China.
Solitary sail far shadow as the sky see is the great river, the sky flow.