双语故事 瞎子、瘫子和果园主人 上

双语故事 瞎子、瘫子和果园主人 上

双语故事 瞎子、瘫子和果园主人 上

瞎子、瘫子和果园主人   上

从前,有一个果园主人,他雇的工人很特别

Once upon a time there was an orchard master who hired a special worker

:一个瞎子和一个瘫子

A blind man and a paralytic

.他对这两个雇工的要求很严格:只准多干活,

He has a strict demand for these two employees.

不准瞎胡闹,谁损害了果园的利益,就对谁不客气.

Don"t make a fool of the garden, who has harmed the interests of the orchard.

秋天到了,果园里的果实成熟了.

Autumn came and the fruit in the orchard ripened.

瘫子仰头看着树上的累累果实,馋得口水直往下流

The sick man looked up at the fruit of the tree, and his mouth was watering

,可是,他是瘫子,站不起来,够不到果子,便对瞎子说:

But he was paralytic, unable to stand up, unable to reach the fruit, and said to the blind man:

"真是糟透了

"It"s terrible

树上结满了成熟的果实,心里多么想吃呀,

The tree is full of ripe fruit, how much I want to eat,

可是我只能眼睁睁地看着,吃不到!

But I can only watch helplessly, can"t eat!

你为什么不去摘呢?

Why don"t you pick it?

你的身子是健全的,

Your body is sound,

你去摘些来,让我们好好地享受吧!"

You can pick some, and let"s enjoy it!"

"你真活该倒霉!"

"You deserve it!

瞎子骂道,"

"Said the blind man."

你说得好听,你让我去摘,

You say it well, you let me pick it,

可是我怎么去摘呢?

But how can I pick it?

我的眼前是漆黑一片

It was pitch black

不过,你既然如此馋,想吃到果实,我们应该想个主意,可以使你心满意足."

But since you are so greedy and want to eat the fruit, we should think of an idea that will make you happy."

正当瞎子和瘫子冥思苦想吃果子时,

Just as the blind man and the paralytic are trying to eat the fruit,

果园监工来了.瘫子便对他说:

The orchards came, and he said to him,

"尊敬的朋友,我们平时在这儿干了很多活,

"Dear friends, we do a lot of work here.

如今果子都熟了,也应该让我们吃点呀.可是我们的情况,

Now that the fruit is ripe, we should eat it. But our condition,

你是最清楚的,我一个瘫子,躺在这里,直不起身子,够不到果子

You are the most clear, I am a paralytic, lie here, cannot stand body, can not reach the fruit

他一个瞎子,两眼一摸黑,什么也看不见.

He was blind, his eyes were dark and he could see nothing.

在这种情况下,你作为果园监工,应该给我们一点果子吃才对呀!"

In this case, you, as an orchard supervisor, should give us a little fruit to eat."

果园监工听了瘫子的话,眉头一皱,没好气地斥责瘫子说:

The orchards listened to the paralytic, frowning, and rebuking the paralytic, he said:

"你们怎么能生出这个怪念头呢?

"How can you give birth to this strange idea?

当初召你们来做工时

When I called you to work

,果园主人不是明白无误地告诫你们只准多干活,不准瞎胡闹吗?

Is not the owner of the orchard unerringly telling you to work more, and not to fool around?

我劝你俩赶紧打消这个怪念头,老老实实地干活吧!"

I advise you both to dismiss this strange idea, to work honestly!"

"不行!"

"No!"

瘫子和瞎子坚持着说道,"天气这么炎热,我们平时干活那么辛苦,吃几个果子又算得了什么?

The sick man and the blind man insisted, "it is such a hot day that we work so hard. What is a few fruits?

我们非要吃不可!"

We must eat!"

果园监工心地比较善良,

The orchards have a kind heart,

见两个残疾人大热天在果园干活,只是想吃个把果子,

See two handicapped people working in the orchard, just want to eat a fruit,

觉得情有可原,便给他俩出主意道:

Feeling justifiable, they advised them:

"瞎子,你过来把瘫子背到你的背上,

"Blind man, come and carry the paralytic on your back,

让瘫子伸手去摘头顶上的果子,这不就成了吗?"

Let the paralytic reach for the fruit of his head, will it not be?"

这真是个好主意,瘫子便让瞎子过来,把他背到背上去,

It was a good idea, and he turned the blind man over and carried him on his back.

瘫子在瞎子背上指示方位,站到果树下,一伸手,

The paralytic indicated his position on the blind man"s back, and he stood under the fruit tree, and reached out his hand.

果然摘到了果子.从此以后,瘫子和瞎子配合默契.

After that, the paralytic and the blind cooperated with each other.

密切合作,每天吃一些果子.如此这般,日复一日

Work closely and eat some fruit every day

,他俩每天以甜美的果子当饭吃,越吃越爱吃

They ate sweet fruit every day. The more they ate, the more they ate

,而树上的果子也越来越少,

And the fruit of the tree is getting smaller and smaller,

终于有一天,树上的果子全被他俩吃光了.

One day, they ate all the fruit on the tree.

这一天,果园主人百忙抽暇,兴致勃勃地来到果园,

On this day, the owner of the orchard was busy, and came to the orchard with great interest.

心想,快要收获成熟的果子了

I thought, I am about to reap the fruits of maturity

,他要估算一下,今年能卖多少钱?

He wanted to estimate how much he could sell this year.

可是,他站在果树前,抬头一看,大吃一惊,

But he stood in front of the fruit tree, looked up, startled,

怎么果树上一个果实都没有?

How do fruit trees have no fruit?

难道自己的眼睛出了毛病了吗?

Is there something wrong with your eyes?

他一想就明白了,便火冒三丈,冲着瘫子和瞎子嚷道:

As soon as he thought of it, he got angry and shouted at the sick man and the blind.

"你们这两个好吃懒做的家伙!

"You two lazy fellows!

你们可把我给毁了!

You"ve ruined me!

我不是告诫你们不要瞎胡闹吗?

Didn"t I warn you not to monkey around?

瘫子和瞎子知果园主人这次发火

The paralytic and the blind knew the owner of the orchard

,后果将不堪设想,便拼命狡辩道:

The consequences would be disastrous, and they would try to argue,

"主人请息怒,这并不是我们干的呀,请想想吧,

"Please, my master," said he, "we did not do it. Please think about it.

我们一个瘫子,站都站不起来,一个瞎子,什么也看不见,怎么可能偷摘果子吃呢?"

We are a paralytic, can not stand up, a blind man, what can not see, how can steal fruit to eat?"

"闭嘴!"

"Shut up!"

果园主人厉声制止道,

"Snapped the owner of the orchard.

"这果园里经常干活的就是你们俩,还不是瞎子背着瘫子,串通一气害我吗?

"Are you two of you in this orchard, who are not the blind, who are not in the same way?

我原以为你们不会这样做的,

I thought you wouldn"t do this,

这回算是我瞎了眼!"

This is my blind eye!"

说完,把他俩痛打一顿,轰了出去.讲完了瞎子.瘫子和果园主人的故事,

Then they beat him up and went out. The story of the blind man, the palsy, and the owner of the orchard,

王子瓦尔德对众人解释道:"这个故事中的瞎子,

"The blind man in this story," he explained to the crowd,

好比人的身体,瘫子好比灵魂,瞎子和瘫子只有相互合作,

Like the human body, the paralytic is like the soul, the blind man and the paralytic are only cooperating,

才能吃到果子.因此,可以说,身体和灵魂要共同对人的行为承担责任

Therefore, it is fair to say that the body and soul must share responsibility for human actions

,所以,当人因善行而获得酬劳或因恶行而受到惩罚时,也就无法分开计算."

"Therefore, when a man is rewarded for good deeds or punished for his evil deeds, he cannot be counted separately."

宰相赫马斯说:"解释得很好

The prime minister said, "well explained

双语故事 瞎子、瘫子和果园主人 上


双语故事 瞎子、瘫子和果园主人 上

双语故事 瞎子、瘫子和果园主人 上

长按二维码加CICI老师微信,我们一起在这个寒假快乐学英语

双语故事 瞎子、瘫子和果园主人 上


点击“阅读原文”即可获取双旦福利