双语故事 狐狸和仙鹤

双语故事 狐狸和仙鹤
《狐狸和美丽的日轮花》上双语故事 狐狸和仙鹤

双语故事 狐狸和仙鹤

在青松国的森林里,有一种又香又美丽的花。

In the forest of the pine country, there is a kind of fragrant and beautiful flower.

名叫日轮花。

It"s called the rime.

这天,自诩为是青松国森林最聪明的智士狐狸,哼着小曲,悠然自得的,到了日轮花跟前说:“啊!

This day, the self-described as the most intelligent wise fox of the forest of the forest, hummed a little song, leisurely and complacent, to the day round flower to say: "ah!

我可爱的日轮花公主,你的奴才狐狸,来到了你的脚前……

My sweet princess, your slave, the fox, comes to your feet...

盼望你睁开尊贵迷人的眼睛,来听一听,狐狸奴才的话吧!

I hope you open your charming eyes and listen, fox minions!

啊!

Ah!

我亲爱的干妈,我未来的姨娘……

My dear gan ma, my future aunt...

日轮花听了,“扑哧”一声笑了说:哟……

The day round flowers listen, "to say" a smile to say: yo...

这不是我的干儿么?

Isn"t this my job?

你到你姑奶奶面前,有什么贵干吗?

What did you do to your aunt?

狐狸甜甜的眯缝眼笑了说,昨天晚上,我打听到小山鹿,今天中午到它外婆家去,趁此机会……

The fox narrowed his eyes and said, "last night, I asked about the deer, and I went to his grandmother"s house at noon today.

我想请花奶奶帮忙……

I would like to invite my grandma to help me...

来一起,除掉它吃肉……

Come together, get rid of the meat...

狐狸说的眉飞色舞……

What the fox said...

日轮花“咯咯”地笑了……

The rims giggled...

点头答应了。

The nod agreed.

到中午了……

By noon...

小鹿一路小跑到山岗去……

Little deer ran all the way to the hills...

此时,狐狸赶紧斜身躺在小路上,面色苍白……

At this moment, the fox lay down on the path, pale...

呻吟不止……

Groan...

连声哀嚎……

And wailing...

双语故事 狐狸和仙鹤

双语故事 狐狸和仙鹤
了解更多内容,加CICI老师微信  ???双语故事 狐狸和仙鹤
双语故事 狐狸和仙鹤


点击“阅读原文”即可获取双旦福利