你好,产品的具体情况不太了解 , 只能给你一些展会常用英语,这是寒暄时用的:
(1)Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品 。
(2)Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价 。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
(3)We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意 。
(4)This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考 。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
(5)I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
(6)My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价 。
这是如果签合同可能用得到的一些表达:
The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议 。
Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款 。
When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了 。
I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地 。
I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的条款没有什么问题了 。
It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则 。
I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功 。
I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展 。
We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件 。
I am ready to sign the agreement.我已经准备好了签合同 。
I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需要的是原件 , 不是传真件 。
So I will receive and sign it overnight.那么 , 我明天就可以收到并且签上名了 。
We'll still be able to meet the deadline.我们还是可以赶上最后期限的 。
I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络 。
What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦 。
What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您 。
How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有 。
Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁 。
How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好 。
How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的 。
Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问 。
We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步 。
If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气 。
Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?
We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求 。
We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题 。
The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功 。
We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改 。
We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判 。
We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面 , 我们没有什么意见 。
That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背 。
We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同 。
We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题 。
Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?
We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性 。
Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本 。
Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]178 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?
Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档 。
The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字 。
Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议 , 下周签合同如何?
We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些 。
They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多 。
Followed by the booth you need to do a certain design, a breakthrough Chinese exporters "standard booth standard" approach, and make some creativity to attract customers, while improving the image of your guests.Especially in the exhibition abroad, understanding customers, some of which the short term will not come to your factory visits, booth impression is very important, is to obtain customer confidence in a strong guarantee. I personally think that the image of the companies did not pay attention do not understand business.
3, followed by selection and display your product questions. Samples of products selected for this exhibition to be targeted by the guests, but also desirable to have some new designs to attract customers eye. Of course, should patchwork display of products, there are some background or decoration is not bad. We must remember that "guests because you were overlooked, because the product into the booth over there."
4, the fourth technique is to use a relatively full explanation of the information and skilled to show the company's professionalism. You can use the posters have more impact, design and printing fine company handbook, there are grades of product packaging, including corporate presentations and product information, multimedia CD-ROM, etc. to show your professionalism.Of course, interpretation and presentation products is more important because the professional guests will not be happy and do not understand a product and sales staff to deal with.
5, the last even the most important skill a skill is through observation and questions to identify customers and understand the customers needs. In the exhibition you will encounter a lot of guests, must take advantage of face to face communication as soon as possible to identify where there is demand and potential guests.For example, by business cards, customers raised the issue, the guest's attention to judge the professionalism of the guests, through the questions about whether the guests from China to buy, customers scale of operation, the current procurement guests, guests of my views as to the Secretary for the product to to understand the needs of guests, which is go back and track customer base. Of course, there are a number of other techniques, such as how to go back to track, how negotiations are also important. But "live show" is one you do not have a second chance to make up a critical moment, so master the method, fully prepared, and do everything that we get better the only way to show results.
【展会上的英语】
网页翻译由提供各国语言互译向热心网友求助即划即译已启用
- 起亚智跑怎么样?
- 关于水果的诗句有哪些
- 兰溪的美食有哪些?
- 史上最坑爹的游戏5第4关通关攻略
- 炸过食物的油回收送到什么工厂
- 余姚那里黄鳝多的地方
- 好听的校园歌曲
- 汉族的民歌和舞蹈
- 制作表格的手机软件
- 摩托车顶杆机与链条机的区别是什么?